Monday, August 5, 2013

Mister or a lady? Gender reveal!


 Oh Kara, I just love you.  And I've only just met you!  I'm beyond joyful for you, and I just am praying I can be here in December and be a part of your baby's  journey into the world. xoxo


P.S::  This is my first time working with or editing video, but -- I love it. I'm addicted.  Gosh it's so much fun!

You can expect to see a ton more video soon, as long as we meet our goal in GoFundMe.!!











 Kara you are SO beautiful!!! 


Also, please go check out Devlin Pierce Moyers music at: devlinpierce.com
 My husband and Devlin have been writing songs together :) 


Would you like your event captured on video or photo? 
Email me: lcsandretzky@live.com 
or visit our website: www.ourheartsbeating.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment