Monday, July 29, 2013

A Huge, Amazing, Wonderful Session SALE to help Fund our Family & Business!!!










After a ton of suggestions from friends and family, we have decided to start a fundraiser for our family. So many friends and family asked us to do this, so that they could help us continue in our journey helping others, creating, and loving.  I've never been too personal on my photography page, but many of you know that our van broke down in April and we've been without that since. Many also know I've been unsure of my camera and how long it will last. My husband works and attends school full time, and so the past few years of our life, marriage and parenthood we have just made it by financially (and seriously, that has been so amazing and humbling -- not a bad thing at all).  This year, everything has been thrown at us at once it seems, and that's okay too. We can't expect that we will have security in these things because we just never ever know.  Our heart has always been and will always be to help people and to give to them. Over the course of my photography career I've given over $7,000 worth of sessions to people who couldn't afford them... I didn't add that up until tonight when I was thinking about it and going over finances -- it made me just cry!!  *I* feel SO blessed just to be able to do that for people!!  I have had so many that just were in a rough spot: lost a job, left an abusive partner, dad backed out on them, dad was deploying, baby was sick and had high medical bills, etc. Or just normal, average people like my husband and I who are fighting to get by in this crazy world. I love that I can give that to people, through God and bring them something tangible and hopefully something more than money or 'stuff'.  I know that our mission is to keep doing this, giving to people, loving people -- lately that has come to hault because of, money.  We've exhausted all our options on our own and basically, just felt like we had nothing left.  We have been waiting on God to help us. . . but after tonight, a ton of people messaged me and it made me realize that God had His help - all around us. I just needed to ask them, really ask them for help.  Our friends and family -- even people we do not know at ALL, love us and want to see us succeed. I've just cried and cried receiving tons of messages tonight from people telling me how much we inspire them and how much they love us.  You guys are so awesome! 

I'm sharing our personal struggles with my 'business' friends as well -- because Ive grown close to and come to love and cherish most if not, all of you!  I seriously cannot think of one client that I did not feel love for when I photographed them -- even if they didn't feel the same. 

If you'd like to donate, you can do so -- it seriously does not matter to me at all.  Pray about it and ask Him -- because He will advise you correctly.  :)    

I've added some ways that I would like to GIVE back to the people who donate --and so I'm also sharing this on my photography blog so that those who can benefit from this can as well!

On our GoFundMe page, I added an option where you can donate $100 and receive TWO free sessions for that as a gift/prize!  This applies for ANY session except for a birth or a wedding.  Regularly a session is $160, and you are getting $320 worth of sessions for $100!  Some more details are on our page, so go check that out if you'd like, or you can email me as well!


Visit our GoFundMe page here!   http://www.gofundme.com/3rkkq0

0 comments:

Post a Comment